Thursday, 23 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award



Firstly thanks to Mimi, NatalieLaura and Erin for nominating me :)

The Rules:

1. You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
2. You must thank the person/people who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
3. You must add this set of rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post.
5. You must nominate 5 other blogs and leave links to their blogs in the post.
 6. You must let the people know you've nominated them.
7. You must follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin.

I nominate:



7 Facts About Me:

1. My favorite colors are peach, pink, orange & mint blue, for now, they could change though.

2. A wardrobe fell on me when I was little, but I was okay and am okay now haha.

3. I have a massive phobia of sharks, ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that. I'm so scared that I sometimes get scared of watching finding nemo (yes you can laugh)

4. Sticking with the sea theme, I am also terrified of the sea. I'm fine when you can stand and see all the little fish but when you go deeper in and all you can see miles and miles below you umm noway!

5. Pizza is my favortie food.

6. My birthday is the day after bonfire night :0 not long now :) 

7. When I was little I cut all of my sisters hair off haha oops :/ my mum was not impressed.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.