Saturday 8 November 2014

Birthday Funzies | 2014

Don't worry your not going insane I have already posted this, I deleted it by mistake and had to repost it. Sorry!! 

Hey,

So my birthday was this week and I have a few photos to share with you guys :)

Enjoy x


So last week I went to a firework display, wasn't especially for my birthday but I took a few photos which I thought were really cool - I love fireworks!





This is the amazing cake that my sister Chloe made for me, yes she is younger and I will admit that I could never make anything as good as that (I did help to decorate it though, she just did the hard bit ;) haha)



These are a few of the goodies I got, p.s I am in no way bragging about these I just thought you would be curious to see because I enjoy looking at what other people got for their birthday too.




 [samples :) - mineral foundation + bb cream]









What should my next post be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.