Tuesday 4 November 2014

Monthly Favorites | October


Beauty/Skincare

Sanctuary Spa - 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask
This is a self heating face mask. I can honestly say this is one of the best face masks i've ever tried partly because of the fact it's self warming which masks you think something is definalty working or doing something to your face even if it's not haha. But seriously I do think it does everything it says on the packet and it makes your skin look and feel better after use and for £2.50 a packet I will certainly be buying this again :) 


Sleek Eyeshadow Palette - Oh So Special


As you can probably tell I love this eyeshadow palette and have been using it a lot lately and have featured it in a few of my blog posts now. It's perfect for any season or occasion which is why I love it so much as it has a range of neutrals and light pinks which are a mixture of matte and shimmer shades which all stay put through out the day :) love.

Natural Collection Loose Powder - Neutral Translucent


Personally I think people over look the natural collection stand because of it's prices and yes I agree some of their products can be a bit shabby but what do you expect for £1.99? But some of their products are just a complete bargain and really worth buying and trying out. This was my sisters first powder which I recommended to her as it wasn't expensive and she's younger than me so she doesn't wear too much make up anyway but when I caught her using this I was so so jealous so I went up to boots and bought myself one :) I even sometimes prefer it over my Rimmel stay matte powder (yes). If you haven't tried anything from natural collection before I highly suggest you do because you might surprise yourself like I did.

Music

Ella Eyre - Comeback
Megan Trainor - All About That Bass
Kristina Perri - Human (fairly old but oh well)
The Script - Superheroes 


What were your favorite things about October?

1 comment:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.