Saturday 31 October 2015

Born Pretty Store | Eyeshadow Palette

Hey, it feels like such a long time ago since i've sat here and written a blog post. Today is about my new fave eyeshadows from Born Pretty Store. I'm sure a lot of bloggers have heard of them before, they have A LOT of makeup on their website to choose from.

This is their 15 Colour Eyeshadow Palette  and I love it. The colours are so pretty and really wearable too, especially for this time of year. 



There are 11 shimmers & 4 matte shades. The colours are very intense even without using a primer  and are very blend able. I've heard from a few people that they've found them hard to apply using eye brushes, but I've found them to apply really well :) 


Top Row.



Middle Row.  (matte brown shades aren't too good though)


Last Row.


As you can see the colours are very pigmented, the only ones I don't like too much are the matte brown shades, they don't really show up at all compared to the others. They also last a long time on me and don't smudge or fall down when I'm wearing them.

I really recommend this palette, it's cheap, pretty and has some really nice colours in it :)

Born Pretty Store has kindly provided me with a 10%  discount code for my readers to use. Just enter the code LIEH10 (it's also on the side of my blog).


Have you ever tried anything from Born Pretty Store?




*I was kindly sent this product to review for free but all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.