Friday 19 December 2014

Dazzle Dust | Barry M




Barry M Dazzle Dusts are sold in many different colours and are basically a loose pigment for your eyes or in my case, you can use the one I own as a highlighter too. Mine has tiny little specs of glitter which are noticeable on the eyes which scares people off but I think a bit of glitter is acceptable especially because Christmas is right around the corner (eekkk!). 

It lasts all day long and is very highly pigmented :) I really need to take a quick look at the Barry M counter when I make my next trip to boots or superdrug as I've heard great things about the whole range. I bought mine..erm...I'd say a good year ago now and as you can see by the photo above I've barely used any up in that time, but I have worn it a lot! I know that these won't be everyone's cup of tea but for those interested I hope you enjoyed this post and found it some what helpful or interesting if your a bit of a make up nerd like me :)



Have you tried Barry M Dazzle Dusts? What do you think of them?

P.S sorry for not blogging too much this month + please let me know what posts you want to see? x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.