Friday 9 January 2015

My Favourite Blushers


Makeup 'Triple Baked Blusher ~ Candy Queen Of Hearts'



I picked this blusher up not too long ago when I was in superdrug and I had spotted it in there before and wanted to pick it up...so I did :) It's a baked blusher which means it has a sort of domed effect to it. Pigmentation wise it's amazing and looks so nice on your skin as it gives you a pearlescent glow (which sounds really posh) that looks sooo nice :) This is the secret to healthy looking skin and it's only £4.99 


Sleek Blusher 'Rose Gold'


Next up is this blusher from sleek another favourite of mine. I was given this for Christmas by my sister who knew I liked this anyway and I think this will be one of my favourties for a long time. It has tiny little specs of gold glitter which doesn't show up too much on your skin but again like the others gives you a fresh glow and also makes you look more awake (wishing I could insert a thumbs up emoji). This was also around the 4-5 pound mark :)


Makeup Revolution Blush Palette 'Hot Spice'



I honestly think that makeup revolution have been doing so well recently so I had to have a look at some of their products while I was in superdrug. As always the stand was super busy so I had to wait a while but it is a popular stand at the mo so I can't complain. This palette can you believe is only an incredible £6! I can't believe how inexpensive this is and for such a good palette. The pigmentation with these blushes is great quality for such a cheap product and they are all such pretty colours and very wearable too. They also sell other blusher palettes and single baked blushes for only £2.50 I believe. 


I'm sorry if you now want to go shopping and spend all of your xmas money haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.