Wednesday 7 January 2015

Favourites | 2014






Happy New Year! 

Now I was going to do my usual monthly favourites for you but as it's now 2015 and a new year I thought it would be a good idea to do a post on my favourites of 2014 and share them with you :)

If you are disappointed for some reason that i'm not doing my usual monthly faves I will be continuing to do that throughout the year so don't worry

Lipsticks & Glosses:

Left-Right: Rimmel Kate Moss - 05
Zoeva Lip Crayon - Tender Rose
Natural Collection - Fondant


I can definitely say I have a fair few lipsticks but these three I have decided to be my faves for this year I love and wear them all equally

Eyeshadow / Palettes:

Naked 2
Elf Beauty Book Eyeshadow Palette


Obviously you have all heard of the naked palettes and I can agree with you all that they are absolutely amazing quality as well as this elf palette which I was surprised by as I found it in Tkmaxx which I think is a UK store i'm not 100% sure, correct me if i'm wrong haha but this was no more than £4 can you believe?


Hair Spray & Dry Shampoo:

Loreal Volume Texturising Spray
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Floral Blush



The loreal texturising spray gives lots of volume and is good at holding a certain hairstyle without the feeling of crispy hair which is never good and doesn't feel nice in your hair at all which I think you can all agree with me on. I actually have repurchased this again when I ran out of my old one so it just goes to show haha :)

Batiste is the first dry shampoo I've ever tried and I can honestly say it does do everything it claims to on the bottle, it gives your hair a clean and fresh feeling once you've sprayed this into your hair also adding volume around the roots, perfect for those running late days or when you've woken up late for school aha, anyone know of any other good dry shampoo's?

Mascaras:

Rimmel Accelerator Endless
Rimmel Extra WOW Lash 


Both of these mascaras will forever be my favourites, the accelerator (green one) adds length to your eyelashes without making them look like spider legs if you know what I mean. 

The wow lash also adds length but focuses more on the volume on the lashes i'd say this one is best on the top lashes. 

 Nail Polish:

Essie - Fishnet Stockings
Barry m- Prickly Pear, Dragon & Greenberry


Blusher:

Sleek - Rose Gold


I've only recently got this blusher and I love it already, it has tiny gold specs of glitter but not too noticeable on your cheeks :)

Brushes:

Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush + Blush Brush



Lip Balms:

Baby Lips
Born Lippy - Watermelon


These are two of my favourite lip balms ever, I got addicted to baby lips last year when I tried 'hydrate' (the blue colored one) and have bought them ever since.
The born lippy's are also my favourites, they give a little colour pay off but not too much and they last a really long time, I think i've had mine over six months now and i've got a lot left even though I do use it quite a lot.

Films:

-The Fault In Our Stars
-Hunger Games Mocking jay Part 1
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower(old but recently bought it and loved it)

Tv:

-Walking Dead Season 5
- I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
-Gogglebox


Music:

Rather Be & Real Love - Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne
Ghost - Ella Henderson
Shake It Off & Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Wasted - Tiesto ft Matthew Koma
The Man - Aloe Blacc
Gecko Overdrive - Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill
Human - Christina Perri

Albums:

The Vamps
Taylor Swift - 1989

What have you loved all year round?


________________


Should I do a hair history post & what products I use in my hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.