Tuesday 7 April 2015

March Favourites | 2015




Beauty:
Lips:
-Bourjois 3D Lip Gloss

I've always had my eyes on these..my sister recently bought one and I loved it, so I got myself one haha :) I like the brush mostly it makes it so much easier to apply in my opinion, why can't all lip products be like this?



Eyes:
-Soap & Glory Mascara 

This is one of my most fave mascaras ever! I love it, it can look really natural but still makes your eyelashes look super long. Can't fault it...


Foundation:
-Maybelline Fit me

 Because I like maybelline's Fit me concealer I thought I might as well give the foundation a try and i'm liking it so far but the only thing is that it doesn't last long but that might be because the sun is starting to make an appearance woo :)



Accessories:
-Rose Gold Watch -Asda/George

I got this watch for my birthday because my mum knew I liked rose gold watches so I was so happy when I got it :) I love it and have been wearing it a lot.



Clothing Stores:
-Select

Non-Beauty Faves:

Films:
-Love,Rosie

TV:
-Ordinary Lies

Music:
-Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand
-Years & Years - King
-Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
-Nick Jonas - Jealous




Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Google + | Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.