Wednesday 15 April 2015

Jelly Shoes | Review






The sun is finally making an appearance woo!:D So this means summer shopping *fist pump* 

 So I opted for a pair of 'Jelly Shoes' as I wanted some new shoes for the summer and Shoe Zone had a nice range of shoes which I liked the look of and these definitley stood out to me.

I never thought I'd say this but these are so comfy, I imagined these to feel more like plastic but they are such nice quality and don't hurt my feet.
I also like the way they make my feet look as I thought they might make my feet look extra chunky but they don't in the slightest.

-Also a really good tip about these, if they get dirty you can put them under the tap to clean them and they dry instantly. So no worries about the colour being white :)

These would look so pretty on holiday as you can also wear them on the beach and pair lots of summer clothing with them.


What I'd pair with these shoes:



Kimono - Select
Shorts - New Look
Navy Vest - Primark
Jewellery - Wallis

You can buy these Jelly Shoes from Shoe Zone here.



Disclaimer: 
I was very kindly sent these sandals to review from the marketing team at Shoe Zone, but all opinions are my own.


Do you own a pair of jelly shoes yourself?
What do you think of them?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.