Tuesday 22 September 2015

Fave Pins | Autumn


Hey :) I haven't done a pinterest related post in a while so I thought that's what I would do today. I've been constantly looking on there for inspiration when I'm shopping for autumn/winter clothes, if you haven't done this yet you need to! And it's really addictive too haha. So once I'd spent hours searching through the pics I picked a few of my favourites out for hair and fashion.


HAIR.


These are some of my faves that I found and I really love them :) I might actually do some tutorials  on these soon if that's something you would like to see me do. I love curly hair in the colder months (and all year round obviously) I just think it looks really nice if your wearing a scarf or something :/


FASHION.


So these are some of my favourite clothing items I've found :) I am going to try and base my winter wardrobe on this picture I think ;) I've already bought something similar to the jumper...and for some reason everything I keep buying is grey?


I hope you enjoyed this and got to know my 'style' a little more :) You can follow my pinterest HERE if you want to..

Bye x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.