Saturday 6 June 2015

Shoe Zone Diamante Summer Sandals | Review




These may well be the prettiest pair of sandals I've ever owned.
I love that there's no strap between your toe, it's more comfortable without that in my opinion and these are so comfy!

These are a pretty colour and have diamante's all over them, what more could you want?

These sandals will also look super pretty on holidays worn both day & night time. I think you can pair lots of different clothes with these too which is always good.

What I would pair with these shoes:




Shorts - Primark
Lace Top - Select

You can buy these sandals from shoezone.com by clicking HERE:





Disclaimer: 
I was very kindly sent these to review and display from the marketing team at shoezone, but all opinions are personally my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.